JC planet collects information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a JC Planet Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible JC Planet Profile, which may include your name and photo.
1) What personal information is collected and how is it used?
JC Planet collects personal information which you provide on a voluntary basis. If you reside in a country within the European Union then some of the information we collect is defined as “personal data.” By using JC Planet Services you agree that JC Planet may transfer and utilize such information outside of the borders of the European Union.
JC Planet collects and uses your personal information for the legitimate business purposes of JC Planet including:
(1) the purchase of goods or services though our on-line and mobile stores,
(2) registration and use of on-line game and mobile game participation,
(3) registration for certain online community services and tools such as Board and Game Comment,
(4) events, contests or promotions
(5) customer service or technical support,
(6) requesting and delivery of advertising and/or marketing materials such as newsletter from JC Planet.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information in public areas of JC Planet site, such as the member home pages and message boards, your information can be viewed and possibly used by others. We advise users to be especially careful in such public areas about disclosing Personal Information, such as full name, home address, or phone number.
Information collected may include:
(1) your name,
(2) e-mail address(ID),
(4) date of birth
(7) IP address to check place of residence,
(8) Payment information, which our payment processors collect when you make purchases,
(9) Device information; We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information)
(10) Use of the Services; We may collect information when you use our Services, including your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your JC Planet Account and other identifiers that are assigned to your device and application when you access the Internet or use the Services.
(11) Location information; When you use JC Planet services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS for example, provide JC Planet with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
(12) Local storage; We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
(13) Information we obtain from other sources. We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information from third-party social networking services when you or other users choose to connect with those services.
2) How we use information we collect?
Below are more details about the Personal Information we, or third parties may gather from you and how JC Planet may use it.
(1) Email Newsletters. Hereafter JC Planet may offer email newsletters to its registered users. JC Planet will use your email address to send you only the specific newsletter(s) that you signed up for. If you want to update your email address or stop receiving a newsletter, follow the procedures to update your profile or unsubscribe. All personal information will be deleted immediately when the unsubscribe process is completed. But records of purchase and use of online goods can be kept for the legal actions and defense purposes.
(2) Membership Information. When you register for membership on a JC Planet Site, JC Planet will ask you for certain minimum required information, such as your name, birth date, gender, email address and country. JC Planet may also ask for additional information about you and your interests. JC Planet does this so we can better understand your preferences and tailor the JC Planet to suit you better. The more information you volunteer, the more we can tailor the JC Planet and promotions to your interests.
(3) Email Updates to Members. If you so elect at registration, we may periodically send you promotional email about products or services offered by the JC Planet, our partners and advertisers. If you want to update your email address or stop receiving these types of promotional emails, please follow the procedures to update your profile. JC Planet may contact you regarding account status, changes to this Policy to confirm your registration or for any other business reason related to your use of JC Planet service.
(4) Nickname: Identification information collected during user registration for administration purpose. This information is used during the use of message boards. If you want to update your nickname, follow the procedures to update your profile.
(6) Surveys and User Research. JC Planet conducts email and web-based surveys from time to time, as well as instant polls, to gather information about our users. Taking these surveys and polls is entirely optional. You have no obligation to respond to them. JC Planet share only the aggregate results of these surveys, not Personal Information, with our advertisers and partners to help them better understand JC Planet services and monitor the reach of their advertising or other offerings on JC Planet service. JC Planet also use some of the Personal Information that you provide in these surveys to help us understand your interests and to make the JC Planet service more useful to you
3) Who is collecting your information?
JC Planet, as defined above, is collecting and using your information. Please be aware that advertisers or websites with links to our sites are not within our control and may be collecting personal information about you.
4) With whom may your personal information be shared?
5) What choices you have regarding the collection, use, and distribution of your personal information?
JC Planet may allow options, from time to time, for you to control the way your personal information is used by JC Planet. However, once you have voluntarily provided your personal information to JC Planet we have the right to retain the data for our legitimate business purposes.
6) What should you know about your children’s information?
7) What are cookies are how are they used?
8) Software Updates; Interactive Material
JC Planet automatically updates software used in conjunction with certain of the services available on the JC Planet site. To update this software, JC Planet collects a user's current version information from the user's computer. This information is not archived and is only used to determine which software requires updating.
9) What are internet protocol addresses and how are they used?
An Internet Protocol ("IP") address is the unique number which identifies the address of the computer from which you are communicating through the internet. JC Planet may store such IP addresses for system administration, to report aggregate information, site tracking, for security purposes, or to prevent our servers from being abused.
10) What do you do if you want to correct your personal information?
If you believe that your personal information should be corrected, and if you cannot find an option on the JC Planet system to correct such information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
11) Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
12) How secure is your personal information?
- Adjust how the Profile associated with your JC Planet Account appears to others.
- Control who you share information with through your JC Planet Account.
- Take information associated with your JC Planet Account out of many of our services.
Your Personal Information is stored on JC Planet computer servers (or those of its service providers) located in the United States. JC Planet protects your Personal Information with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. However, JC Planet is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect JC Planet service and all Personal Information against foreseeable hazards. Notwithstanding these security measures, please be aware that when you submit Personal Information to the JC Planet over the Internet, the information may travel over many systems that are not under the JC Planet's control. JC Planet takes the protection of user data very seriously and to that end take reasonable safeguards to prevent interception of any Personal Information. In addition, JC Planet will take reasonable steps to assure that third parties to whom JC Planet transfers any data will provide appropriate protection of personal information. Data we collect will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, unless applicable law requires otherwise.